Sufficient Fresh Fruits From Share & Shine For My Cakes

With the restrictions brought by the ongoing Movement Control Order (MCO) in Malaysia, I guess everyone is aware that the new normal has affected everyone in terms of work, lifestyle, family, etc.

I myself have been affected by this pandemic. Hence, we joined the trending source of income—to have our home business support our daily needs.  We started a small-scale business for cakes and cookies.

As a newbie on this home business for fresh cakes and pastries, we need to look for a good supplier for fresh fruits and vegetables. And this is how I known about the fresh fruits of Share & Shine in Adda Heights.

I found out that Share & Shine in Adda Heights offers a wide variety of imported and local fruits including vegetables that you may need in order to bring the best quality of your food project be it a cake, soup, Asian delights, or any international cuisine. Name it, they have those fruits and vegetables you may need.

The shop also offers frozen fish and processed meat which maybe good for you to explore too.  

In conjunction with my #JomtaraletsSupportLocal campaign stories, let me share my experience when my wife asked me to find an Australian strawberry for her cake to be delivered the following day. I need to look for an authentic Australian Strawberry (this was specifically requested by our client).

Getting to Share and Shine is simple. Their address is easily located via Waze App or Google Map. I need to use these navigation apps since I am not familiar with the ins and outs of Johor Bahru. 

The surrounding area in Adda Heights is not that crowded. It has a lot of parking space so you don’t need to worry about it.

Inside the shop, you will be surprised with their room that has 5 degree centigrade. It is open to the public.  It’s really cold inside as if you are in the opening winter season in Canada or in New Zealand. It’s really cold. All the fruits and vegetables were displayed there to maintain their freshness.

You can’t stay inside for 10 minutes without a jacket. If you want to visit this place, please bring a jacket with you. I found this place quite interesting. The shop has available jackets for you to use in case you need one. You may need to take about 20 minutes inside the room to get what you need.

Anyway, with this fresh Australian Strawberry from this shop, our client was really satisfied. They were surprised with the freshness of the strawberry in that cake tower. They said that the strawberry was very juicy. 

For customer service wise, their team was friendly and very flexible to assist you with what you need. Perhaps you can consider them for your future fresh fruits and vegetable needs.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Look so great ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its good actually. but I hope the fruits are not that too expensive.

      Delete
  2. I think this is under Tony Fruits-- I saw there post and it seem like quite cheap but the imported fruits are really pricey.

    ReplyDelete