Uncovering The Food of Potter Kitchen Taman Molek Outlet


With my ongoing #Jomtaraletssupportlocal campaign, today's food destination is at Potter Kitchen via “Tapaw” (take away). This restaurant is located in Mt. Austin and it offers a classy dining experience for fellas out there.

This time around, we ordered our food at their Taman Molek branch based on a recommendation from a friend. Jom with me as we experienced their food here.
 
THE FOOD


Potter Kitchen is said to be offering a wide range of gourmet and local cuisine for fellas out there to try out with family and friends aside from its cozy and classy dining place. 

With the MCO extension in JB until March 4, 2021, we ordered their Classic Pork Bacon Carbonara, Spicy Shrimps Aglio-olio, Chicken Nuggets, Deep Fried Potato Wedges, and French Toasts in one of the online platforms  catering to food deliveries too. 

Overall, the food was extraordinary. It was delivered to the house just in time for lunch and it’s still a bit hot. I would personally say that their Spicy Shrimps Aglio olio is something we can recommend to a friend. The freshness of the pasta is there and it was not overcooked. For tastewise, the Aglio-olio was well prepared.


The garlic and olive oil flavor was prominent in the entire pasta. The added chili content also gave a wow factor unto it. It didn’t overpower the entire combination of olive oil and minced garlic flavor in the pasta.

The added ingredients such as pepperoncino, parsley, and pasta water turn out to be good as a sauce to the entire dish. It was great in my tastebuds.


The Classic Pork Bacon Carbonara was not a disappointment too. I found the smoked bacon to be a perfect blend of the pasta in a cream sauce. But if you are a lover of a pecorino Romano and Parmigiano-reggiano or a combination of the two, I would say it cannot be tasted to this type of dish as the mushroom flavor actually was quite strong.

I think this dish was done in a different way from the typical carbonara pasta. The mushroom flavor and the smoked bacon blend well with their usage of light creamy sauce.

For both their pasta (Aglio-olio and carbonara), I think, this needs to be improved in terms of the amount of pasta given to us at that time versus the price stated in their catalog.  It would have been better if the serving was a bit generous to fulfill a powerful meal for a lunch. However, if this is their standard serving, then I would respect it.


The other dish that we ordered like their toast, potato wedges, and chicken nuggets for the kids were considered good. I have to admit that I’m not a fan of it but we just ordered this for them. I think looking at my kid’s expression while taking the food, it seems they were satisfied so I would say, it was good enough too.


With this food experience, I think I can say that out of 10, my ratings to them on that food I’ve tried is 8.5. I think it is highly recommendable.

DISCLAIMER:

Reviewed food was based on the date the food was ordered. Reviews given were based on honest feedback. The featured restaurant may also have better menus which may even better according to your preferences.

For dine-in and other transactions amid to the SOPs due to MCO status of Johor, please seek updates from their Restaurant Management for further assistance.

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I think this is a good try... look so nice-- can try it out

    ReplyDelete