Wonderful Staycation at Capri By Fraser Johor Bahru Malaysia During School Holidays 2023

Capri by Fraser Johor Bahru/Malaysia is a top choice for both business and leisure travelers. Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Chagar, Johor Bahru, this mixed-use development is a true oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. 

With its design-led and innovation-centric social living experience, Capri by Fraser is the perfect destination for those who lead an on-the-go lifestyle and are digital-savvy.

As I stepped into the luxurious lobby of Capri by Fraser in Johor Bahru, I couldn't help but feel excited about the staycation with my family that I had planned. From the sleek design to the warm welcome from the staff, everything seemed picture-perfect.

As we entered our room, I was amazed by the stunning view of the city. The room was spacious, well-decorated, and had all the amenities one could ask for. From the fluffy pillows to the comfortable bed, everything seemed perfect.

But what really stood out to me was its location. I can see some parts of Singapore and also the causeway between JB and Woodlands. I love the ambiance of this place.

Throughout our stay, we indulged in the delicious local cuisine at the hotel's restaurant and took advantage of their top-notch facilities, including the gym and swimming pool.

As a content creator/ vlogger, io enjoyed documenting this place.  Very convenient. From vlogging our experience to capturing the beautiful scenery, we had so much fun creating memories that we'll cherish forever.

As our staycation came to an end, I couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness. I was sad to leave the comfortable beds, the delicious food, and most of all, the amazing staff who made our stay truly unforgettable.

But as we drove away from Capri by Fraser, I couldn't help but feel grateful. Grateful for the opportunity to experience such a wonderful staycation with my family, and grateful for the memories we created together. And with that, I knew that we would be back to create even more unforgettable moments.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments