The Chops and Chips of Food Feels Café In Adda Heights

Are you looking for a halal café to try in Johor Bahru? Well, I guess you might be considering Food Feels Café in Add Heights Johor Bahru.

This café is situated near the popular Adda Heights Town Park. It is within the shop lots and the place has ample parking area. From the city center, you can get here within 15 minutes drive.

We took our company group lunch here and send our order earlier so it will be prepared on time. For the coordination part, I can say it’s easy to communicate with them.

This cafe offers western dishes with some local favorites that suit everyone's needs when it comes to food. The ordering was quite fast as we book our group lunch earlier. Most of the team tried their chicken chop and lamb chop including their lasagna and other western dishes. They also served local favorites for everyone to try.

For tastewise, I can say that some of their food is satisfying according to its price.  The food is well prepared but some dish has to be served a bit late depending on how busy they are.

You should try their creamy clam. This dish is served with matao/ rice which blends well with the creamy sauce of the set. I love the sauce and love mixing it while their matao. My colleagues also mentioned that the sauce can also be mixed with plain white rice. 

Their lamb chop sets including their double smashed land are also cool but price-wise, maybe can consider it again in the future. I personally tried their double smashed lamb and for me, the set is just okay. I think there is nothing special for me based on this experience.

However, their double-smashed chicken set is well recommended. Most of my colleagues also agreed that the set is really cool and justified able according to its rate.

💥For RSVP 💥

📞:  011-6375 6424

: 12PM- 11PM

🗓️: Close on Mondays

📥: nurcyra@yahoo.com

You Might Also Like

0 Comments