Impiana Hotel Senai Offers Food Set While Watching Live Football Match 2022


With the season of WORLD CUP 2022 that is currently happening in Qatar, I always hear from a radio station about the intensity of how the crowd is cheering for their own bet for this competition. 

With this, we were invited to watch a live match at Impian Hotel Senai. This is actually my first time watching a live match of this World Cup with my kids and wife. Today, we witness the intense match between Argentina and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Prior to this live match, my wife bought my Argentina outfit for this match just so to support the team of Argentina for this match. It was really an amazing match for both teams and I think both deserved to get the goal.

Anyways, while watching this match, I am also overjoyed with the amazing hat trick Seat of Impiana Hotel for us to enjoy while watching this live show.

Their F&B team served us with what they have at their Hat Trick Set under their World Cup Promotions. We tried their Pizza, Chicken and beef satay, assorted Finger Sandwiches, and Bratwursts Sausage. One snack from this set is worth RM28 nett with free 2 soft drinks.

Since I have my kids with me, I ordered additional fries for them to munch it while I and my wife enjoyed their other set with a glass of beer (of course).

For tastewise, we love their chicken and beef stay as well as their pizza. The satay was really soft and the marination was just perfect that blended well with their mild spicy peanut sauce. I just love it.

Meanwhile, their Pizza must also be consumed as soon as it is served to you. I love it. It was cheesy and the dough was not chewy. It was just nice in my palate.

Since my daughter loves sausage, she really eats the whole bratwurst sausage (hahaha). The set comes with a two-piece of sausage and she just likes it. She eats the whole thing (hahahaha) while my son loves to eat the fries at their Finger Sandwiches.

Don’t forget also to try their chicken wings. It was crunchy and tasty and is also highly recommended to dip in their cheese sauce. Wah... this was just perfect for me while watching the live football match between Argentina and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.


By the way, Impian Hotel Senai offers this with a wide LED screen at the Poolside where guests can enjoy a comfortable and spacious sofa set while enjoying the live show of World Cup 2022.

Impiana Hotel Senai World Cup Promotion at their pool is available from 20th November to 18th of December 2022 from 5:00PM to 3:00 AM. 

Their pool is located at Level 2 of Impiana Hotel Senai at Jalan Impiana Senai Utama 2, Taman Impian Senai, 81400 Senai, Johor.



You Might Also Like

0 Comments