Enjoying My Scoop of Ice Cream At Inside Scoop Johor Bahru


Have you been craving to try some ice cream around Johor Bahru area? Well I guess, I believe you are in the right place to know more about my new discovery today. I will be bringing you to an Ice Cream shop that has existed in Johor Bahru for more than two years.
 

I discovered this simple yet amazing ice cream house in Mount Austin in Johor Bahru which you may also want to try. This place is known as Inside Scoop JB. It is nestled just beside the Austin Waterpark and it has a spacious parking space for everyone.

I took my meal nearby the place and I was able to check this ice cream house as I walk the shop lots around this area.
 
I entered the shop and was so fascinated by how lovely and homey the place was. It is quite spacious which I think can fit up to about 30 pax in one session.


I love their Peanut Butter Chocolate Waffle. I ordered one with a scoop of durian and chocolate ice cream.
 
This set was topped with peanut butter brittle and peanut cookies crumbled on buttermilk waffles and drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter sauce. I like it. It actually solved my ice cream craving, especially on a hot afternoon like today.
 
With this discovery, I also tried their Rocher Ice Cream Cake.  It is a 6 inches ice cream cake weighing 1KG and is suitable for about 6-10 pax.

 
This ice cream set maybe looks simple but this set comes with peanut chunks, milk chocolate glaze, and milk chocolate mousse together with Rocher ice cream with a chocolate crunch base.
 
Get in love with other cakes here at Inside Scoop in Johor Bahur.  Currently, they are offering:
  • Rocher Ice Cream Cake
  • Rose Ice Cream Cake
  • Bombe Alaska Ice Cream Cake
  • Signature Ice Cream Cake
  • Lotus Biscoff Cake
  • Vanilla Earl Gey
Aside from these ice creams, I also had the chance to try one of their Matcha series. I ordered their Matcha Latte.


This set was used with a Niko Neko brand which makes it so remarkable with a vegetal grassy and a bitterish savory taste and it is indeed refreshing to me despite having a bitterish taste.

Looking at this place, I think it's really suitable for all diners to just dine in and relax while enjoying their great ice creams.

Here is a snapshot of the shop:


For delivery service, you can order HERE  and for WhatsApp inquiries, you can also contact thru HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments